Hi

First of all, sorry for my bad English.

I have had a Redsail RS720C cutter for a while and my computer just died so I had to buy a new one.

But I can't get the cutter to cut like it did before.

It can cut straight, but everytime I try to cut a round letter or something like that its not round but a Little edgy. Like if i if the knifes are bad (They are new and i tried several).

Any ideas what to do?

//Dennis

don't know what program you are using but look at the following:

blade offset

overcut

baud rate

some software programs also have resolution settings.

Hi

I have had a Redsail RS720C cutter for a while and my computer just died so I had to buy a new one.

It can cut straight, but everytime I try to cut a round letter or something like that its not round but a Little edgy. Like if i if the knifes are bad (They are new and i tried several).

Any ideas what to do?

//Dennis

Can you post a picture of your settings and also an example picture of the circle after it is cut.

On 8/1/2019 at 11:51 AM, pads war said:

red light blinking on ONLINE botton on redsail rs720c.  and the plotter locks up.  any help?

i dont know if this is the problem but when the cutter reaches the boundary it locks up and the red light flashses . it happened some times and i understood that the problem is with the position of the blade . like when it reaches the corner it locks up.. sorry my bad english i dont know the terms used for this machine...

On 1/23/2016 at 8:06 AM, demabornholm said:

Hi

Any ideas what to do?

//Dennis

Is posible send me driver please. ?