mschwartz94

Bella Donna Font

Does anyone happen to have the font "Bella Donna" they would be willing to share.  I made a file about a month ago using this font and now I lost the font somehow.

Um.. Careful searching for Bella Donna.. Not that I am an "Expert" or anything, but she is an Adult Actress.. Your search results, may give you more then you bargained for..

contrary to your beliefs not everyone that asks a question is an idiot...  It seems like every website requires you to download their own file converter to get their fonts.  The sites that do not require this do not have Donna Bella.   I didn't want to go thru the trouble of installing and uninstalling for one font.......but thanks anyway

contrary to your beliefs not everyone that asks a question is an idiot...  It seems like every website requires you to download their own file converter to get their fonts.  The sites that do not require this do not have Donna Bella.   I didn't want to go thru the trouble of installing and uninstalling for one font.......but thanks anyway

so is it bella donna as the title to the thread states of donna bella as your last response shows - I am so confused now

I followed mzskeeter's suggestion to the t and the first one that came up didn't have a downloader requirement 

• Like 1

If a website asks you to install a file converter or download manager it's probably malware.

I followed mzskeeter's suggestion to the t and the first one that came up didn't have a downloader requirement 

Yep, we are not idiots answering questions either...

Yep, we are not idiots answering questions either...

now lets not start the whole buckeye, Hoosier, Wolverine war thing LOL

The very first response to your post , if directions were followed, provided the file with no down loader required - so saying  " although not from any of you" is just fanning the flames -

• Like 1

These pages you found, did they have a big attention getting button that says something like download now? If that's what you found and clicked on that's the problem, you didn't read the page close enough. If you scroll down the page a little more you will find the real link to download the font directly. Those big attention getting buttons are not your friend.

• Like 2

first one in the search using the terms skeeter provided did not have that requirement darcshadow - but it did require one to try

I didn't realize there were flames. just wanted everyone to know I got the help I needed.

the first directions did not work for me. I even went back and followed them and they still don't work for me. not sure what other factors are in play, but maybe I didn't use the same "search engine"

that is true- I used google . . . . . other engines would have other results - we do get a lot of newbies that do not put any effort in and get frustrated quickly - sometimes that plays negatively into our response .  my apologies  

no problems..... I am a newbie to this forum, but I do usually attempt to answer my own questions first by doing a little bit of research.

I believe darcshadow is close to what my problem might have been.

In any case, I received the info I needed. Thanks to all that was trying to help

• Like 3