Texaslady

High heel, need help

I need help vectorizing this high heel. Or does anyone know where I can find this one? Doesnt have to have the fill I just need the high heel itself

Sandy, you asked for help, but didn't indicate what you tried, what software you're using, or the results you got that you were unhappy with. Were you actually looking for help on how to do it, or just someone to do it for you?

• Like 1

I use LXI software. That shoe has become the death of me...hehe. My daughter has another program and had no luck either.(dont know what program she has)

I don't know LXI, but what did you try and why was "wrong" with the results you were getting? This image looks like it'd be pretty easy to trace. Manual trace would be pretty easy to do and an auto trace should produce decent results as well.

I ended up finding and changing another shoe. Im not sure why basic or any trace wouldnt work, must be something with that pic.

Thanks everyone!

The grey background would cause some problems with auto trace. You'd need to edit the image in a photo editing program and remove the background. It'd probably also be a good idea to try and edit the photo down to three colors, black, orange, a your background color of choice, white would probably be best.

This would be a good image to practice manual trace on.