Sign in to follow this  
busterbay

Will Scalp run a Titan 3

I Like Scalp but I am also in need of another machine, will scalp work with a Titan 3 if you use Titan 2 drivers ?

pretty sure it would - the only difference is the auto registration that might not work with those drivers . . . .  I got a copy of VM and am pretty impressed - a huge jump up from scalp IMHO

• Like 1

yep it'll work, my neighbor got her titan 3 today, she upgraded from the SC and just plugged hers in and started cutting from the Scalp she has been using.

• Like 1

pretty sure it would - the only difference is the auto registration that might not work with those drivers . . . .  I got a copy of VM and am pretty impressed - a huge jump up from scalp IMHO

Yeah I would switch but I have 100's if not a 1000 plus of files I would have to convert. Dummy me didn't think of that, I am slowly exporting to SVG to make them universal. 

It will work using the Titan 2 drivers. I saw a video today on the Titan 3 and the fellow who was demonstrating it had a Titan 3 and SCALP 3 Pro and he said he had to select the Titan 2 driver on his mac setup for it to work and then he demonstrates it cutting.

It's a bit of a long demo vid but you'll see it in action.