Sign in to follow this  
Signs and Designs

Output is dull

Can anyone give me tips on setting up my system- sc400 sawgrass printer, sublijet HD ink, texPrint-R paper using creative studio from sawgrass, and I have corel X-7 that I installed power driver. I did I print and it looks faded out coming out of the printer?  Thanks Bob

It will look faded and dull but when you sub and heat it, it should look much better.

Printing on what side of the paper is not a problem since there is writing on the back side. I did a test mug came out very light, is there somewhere where I can download a cheat sheet on time and temperatures. :wacko:

Not really.....I have good luck at 400 degrees and 60 seconds.....I've seen other people post all kinds of different times and close Temps...And you have to make sure you have enough pressure also

Yeah I do 400 degree for 6 minutes

Mr300 , do you use a press or a wrap? I get great results at 1 minute.....Now you have me wondering.....Next time I make a mug I'm going to try for a longer time and see what happens

Both but everything i read is like 6 minutes both poly and ceramic I think Scott does 6 minutes also ...

WOW 6 min. I went over the mug with another of the same image and did 400 degrees for 180 sec. and came out pretty good the paper was brown when I took it out, does that ay anything?, And I got my mugs and everything from sublimation 101 a start up package from the Atlantic city show.

WOW 6 min. I went over the mug with another of the same image and did 400 degrees for 180 sec. and came out pretty good the paper was brown when I took it out, does that ay anything?, And I got my mugs and everything from sublimation 101 a start up package from the Atlantic city show.

That's close to where I'm set at with my press. If the paper is just starting to brown that is how I set mine up and it works fine that way.

Also if you have a way to check that the temp is what it says it is wont hurt either, some of the cheaper pressers can be off by a lot 

post-2057-0-90254600-1452265989_thumb.jp