Primal Decals

Need help or advice on friends semi

Im looking for the angled look like the one facing to the right or bottom left of my images possibly. And will be in black and white like the sample at the very bottom..

post-88251-0-64893600-1451446269_thumb.jpost-88251-0-39248900-1451446291_thumb.jpost-88251-0-97240700-1451446297_thumb.j

Here is my personal friends truck out southern California. He asked me if i can somehow make this image for a design for his personal vehicle. Right now these  are  the only images i have right now and hoping to get better ones if needed , and i have tried and tried to figure out how to make a vector image of outlines etc to give a decent look for a decal using stencilgram and vector magic and i just dont know enough to do it......Im willing to pay for your help if needed or give me a few steps on how to accomplish what  i need....  Im willing to do photoshop to remove the background also to get me going in the right direction.... I really hope someone can help me out one way or another in some way,Im willing to do the work myself if i can get the steps...Thank you to everyone who can provide a service in any way possible.....

This is what im looking for or close as possible        post-88251-0-82925400-1451449590_thumb.j

eraser and brush tool.

get rid of the back round and draw in some lines.

then vector,node edit and some drawing.

mark-s

Or hire someone like Mark to do it for you I removed most of the background to give you a starting point

post-2057-0-19461600-1451484466_thumb.pn

• Like 2

Thank you Mark-s and Mr300s... So mark-s ,do i trace or make my lines where i want them first then erase or do the opposite?  Send me a price thru PM to let me know what you would charge if i cant get this figured out.  Oh what stroke or whatever its called is best to use for when drawing lines. I need to learn this stuff  lol..

My buddy said he might want this done on a a few shirts for himself as well.So i might be looking for someone that can do that for me also since i dont have the printer etc. My friend delivers equiptment for the movie studios out of the L.A area and ive been trying to get his name and business on his truck for awhile ,so now hes thinking about it,...Thank you guys..

Draw the lines first then erase the color till it`s all black and white,

then vector, node edit, might have to draw some additional lines.

Here is a tow truck I did of his truck.

Used it on shirts, hats, and biz cards.

mark-s

post-1335-0-31076700-1451496678_thumb.jp

• Like 1