Sign in to follow this  
lablover

A few new Graphtec CE-6000 Issues

So, my Graphtec has been chugging along pretty good but now is starting to act up a bit.  First issue is when I have a design and tell Cutmaster to repeat the cut design several times. si I have it use the entire length of my Vinyl  The last design to the far left of the cutter is the hardest to weed...seems like I'm not getting complete cut thru the Vinyl.  It also has some issues of the design being a bit jagged on some lines.  Replaced the blade to a new Clean Cut 60 deg blade.  The design is pretty detailed and smallish and it only really happens on the last design on the width of the vinyl.  So, the last one all the way on the left side of the cutter.  Say I had 5 in a row, the last one cut on the left is the worse.

Clear as mud right?  >>>LOL

I've been using my cutter pretty hard so not sure anything needs asjusting etc.  Look forward to any ideas

BTW  24" vinyl

Thank all

Joe

I'd say oil the blade holder but that wouldn't only show up on the last decal -so kinda stumped at the moment

I'd say oil the blade holder but that wouldn't only show up on the last decal -so kinda stumped at the moment

LOL..Join the club.  Only thing I can think of is the strip is not as thick on that end..It's not the end of the world honestly but a tiny pain in the butt.  I'm usually using 15" so it may have been like this all along?

My thought anyway

Only thing I can think of is the strip is not as thick on that end.

Yes, could just be slightly lower on that side, you can try increasing the cut pressure and/or blade just a hair...

Yes, could just be slightly lower on that side, you can try increasing the cut pressure and/or blade just a hair...

Thats sort of what i end up doing...