Sign in to follow this  
arty-rc

Windows 10 Question

With Win 10 being used by many of our forum members, I have been thinking of upgrading to it. My questions is, has anyone had problems running Signblazer Elements, Corel draw x3 & x6  Graphtec 5000CE, MH-365, MH-721, Ricoh sd3110dn? I was told by an instructor of a Microsoft Digital Workshop that all programs and drivers used on Win 95, 98, Vista, XP, 7, & 8.1 will work. He even had a Win 95 game working on his Win 10 laptop. He did mention that Win 10 compatibility mode will let all older software and hardware work. I'm open for all comments. Thanks

I lost the ability to print with my old deskjet 2200 - but gained the ability to print with the new roland printer   - so my experience was mixed

Unless you have a lot of time to re-install software, find drivers on-line, etc. I'd recommend you put off upgrading to Windows 10.  I did it and regret it.  

I know the Microsoft guys claim everything is compatible but my experience has been very, very different.  

• Like 3

I remember sawgrass said not to use it why try to fix something that isn't broke?  All my stuff runs fine the way it is why would I want to create extra work and headaches?

• Like 2