Key chain holder
3 7.8x7.8 sublislate
8x12 signs
A tshirt platten used for silk screen.
5 packs of 8x11 paper. 1 pack of 8x14
6 flip flops different sizes
Crap load of coasters.
And feels like 6 tiles apx 6x6

Taking offers on EVERYTHING.. Make your offer include shipping.. PM me your offers

When I am boxing this up. I will include Anything that is no listed. The printer will go in the trash. It hasn't been used in couple years.. Heat press I randomly use for Vinyl. But could consider selling that also.. It's a G Knight. like the 5in1 or something like that..includes Mug, Hat and Flat and I think plate or something like that..

Jess

If it's a G. Knight press, you should have no problem finding a buyer and recouping most of your investment.  I bought mine for 1/2 retail and felt like I got the deal of a lifetime.

Could you define "Crap load of coasters" - material and an approximate count, please?

If it's a G. Knight press, you should have no problem finding a buyer and recouping most of your investment.  I bought mine for 1/2 retail and felt like I got the deal of a lifetime.

Could you define "Crap load of coasters" - material and an approximate count, please?

Looks to be Ceramic.

26 Black Trim

23 White Trim 

and have the anti slip sticky cork things for them.

When i bought my Sub kit.. These came with it.. I bought the whole starter kit from us cutter back in the day

post-7990-0-29073000-1451096412_thumb.jp

I am considering a offer for all the printing supplies. Only thung that won't be sold in this is the heat press. Also have about 15 mugs. With shipping boxes.

Lets hear some offers.. If this stuff isn't gone next wk.. It's all going in the trash.. Hate to see that happen when someone could use all this stuff.. Im not looking at selling it at retail.. Just something to get my money back.. And make some room..