diverse designz

scal pro 4 not saving settings

Just set up the software on my desktop. Im running windows 7 and im having issues with the software saving my settings. For an example i saved a custom mat size and after closing and reopening it has not saved. I have software installed on my laptop running windows 8.1 with no problem. One more thing... the software freezes up and stops working entirely, i then have to restart and of course the project im working on is gone. Any help would be greatly appreciated

Just set up the software on my desktop. Im running windows 7 and im having issues with the software saving my settings. For an example i saved a custom mat size and after closing and reopening it has not saved. I have software installed on my laptop running windows 8.1 with no problem. One more thing... the software freezes up and stops working entirely, i then have to restart and of course the project im working on is gone. Any help would be greatly appreciated

I had random issues with Ver 3 when I was running 7 went away when I upgraded to windows 10. If you do upgrade UNREGISTER Scalp before you do.