Sign in to follow this  
NWAWraps

Question about cutting more than 1 decal per job.

Hello everyone!  It's been a while since i've been on here.  Ever since i got everything up and running, i've been pretty busy between running the business and going to school.  Made straight A's this semester, and the plotter paid for itself with sales!  It's been a great past couple months!

So, on to my question.  I just received an order from a local massage school for 100 decals.  All I've ever done was 1 decal at a time, because thats generally what people buy from me.  Well, is there a way to cut 100 decals all during the same job, without having to go back into the flexi interface and file>cut/plot>resize image in production manager>send 100 times?  That way I can just get it done all at once?

is there a way to cut 100 decals all during the same job, without having to go back into the flexi interface and file>cut/plot>resize image in production manager>send 100 times? 

To answer your question, yes there is a way.... LOL

• Like 1

To answer your question, yes there is a way.... LOL

Touche!  :lol: Care to explain how to achieve this level of competence? lol

Touche!  :lol: Care to explain how to achieve this level of competence? lol

What program are you using to cut your vinyl ?

Never mind I just noticed you posted under Flexi.... Sorry I don't use that program. However I would see if there is a duplicate or "copy" then put multiples on a page with a weeding box around each one. If your software doesn't have the ability to make a weeding box, then just draw a box around it.

post-64078-0-52997600-1450541063_thumb.j

• Like 1

If your still using the MH cutter, I sure wouldn't try running 100 decals at a time.. Probably not enough memory.  I would start with a smaller amount like maybe 10 and that would depend on how large the decals are, or you will be wasting a bunch of vinyl.   Yes, you would use COPIES. in Flexi

• Like 4

If your still using the MH cutter, I sure wouldn't try running 100 decals at a time.. Probably not enough memory.  I would start with a smaller amount like maybe 10 and that would depend on how large the decals are, or you will be wasting a bunch of vinyl.   Yes, you would use COPIES. in Flexi

what she said, Nobody knows Flexi much better than she does. Just make sure you set your vinyl size to the correct width,

• Like 2