From what I have seen locally you won't be getting any until after the new year. Looks like they are completely backed up from the manufacturer. You could look into an alternative...obviously with a big name like YETI that's all you are paying for anyway. RTIC makes one that looks identical (even down to the embossed logo) for half the cost.  

I found some at Academy sports here some 2 weeks ago, the got one pallet in.  I bought 10 dozen and have etched and sold everyone of them.  I have people begging for more.  My feelers are out all over town with every place that I know that stocks them.

I talked with Yeti (actually, the very day I bought my 10 dozen) and they told me then that they were out and did not know when they would get anymore.  Since then I know our Academy has gotten several shipments in.  I just can't catch them.  (There is a line at the store every morning at 8am with folks wanting to get their hands on them.)

Have a friend that wants one for Christmas and was hoping some of you guys would have one in hand. Thanks anyhow guys