Sign in to follow this  
DMNDDZYNE

Flexi Starter 8.5 help

Hi all. I have a Flexi 8.5 Starter program on my computer. I am attempting to download this version via CD to my new computer. I still have my original password from when the software was purchased. When the download completes on my new computer it is telling me welcome to the Demo version, that I cannot cut or print from this version. This is a full version of the software on my old computer. Any ideas on what I am doing wrong?

I have Flexistarter 8.5. It came as a Soft Key version(no dongle and yes legit) It had to be connected to the internet every 15 days... Go back to the other computer, and deactivate it. At the top of the screen. Or contact SAI and they can deactivate it for you. It will take several hours to deactivate. You will have to provide the user ID number to SAI.

If by chance you have a version with a dongle. (which I have never seen) uninstall it...and reinstall. When you get to the part where you enter your password, at the top of that BOX Make sure DEMO is unchecked...

Never seen Flexisign without a dongle.

I had 7 pro and 8 pro and now running 10 pro.

mark-s

Never seen Flexisign without a dongle.

I had 7 pro and 8 pro and now running 10 pro.

mark-s

He said Flexistarter.8.5     Not Flexisign...

I have Flexistarter 7.6..8.6, and 10 with dongles.. Flexistarter  8.5  was softkey, If you have a wireless router it does not matter anyway.  It is always connected.