DonPittman

Huion610

So I ordered a huion610 tablet. I have looked everywhere and can't find anything about inkscape and this graphics tablet. Can anyone help? Windows7 home and the latest version of inkscape. The huion610 is the usb not the pro.

What are you trying to find out? I use the Wacom Intuos...similar....and it just simply replaces the mouse with a drawing pen. Works in all applications and programs just as a mouse would.

The pressure sensitivity in inkscape using my new huion tablet does not work so far. Every other function does as far as I can tell. To everyone that replied. Thank you.

I had the H610pro and the pressure only worked under one tool in Inkscape if I remember correctly. I think it was the calligraphy tool.

You need to enable pressure sensitivity first. Under edit menu Input devices.

I couldn't use mine for very long before it stopped responding until I reinstalled the driver. It was very frustrating and disappointing because I really liked the tablet and wanted it to work.

I have a H680S.  In the utility that comes with it take care to set the Scope correctly to your screen area vs Pen Area.  Otherwise the cursor flies everywhere.