Sign in to follow this  
GraphxNMore

coreldraw x5 download

Does anyone know a reliable source to download it? Had to clean some stuff up, it turned into a full restore. I found my box with serial number, but the disc isn't in there.

Tried them Mark. Habib said there's no "free upgrade". I replied back and said I'm not asking for an upgrade, I just want what I paid for. Nothing more, nothing less. They replied back and said there's nothing I can do unless I want to shell out more $$$. 

Piss on that, they lost a customer.

I'm sure a good internet search will find a copy... just have your virus software turned on as you weed through the junk.

Tried them Mark. Habib said there's no "free upgrade". I replied back and said I'm not asking for an upgrade, I just want what I paid for. Nothing more, nothing less. They replied back and said there's nothing I can do unless I want to shell out more $$$. 

Piss on that, they lost a customer.

Yep just went through that the other day.

And I told them I wouldn`t be buying there software any more.

No wonder there are so many hacked copies out there.

mark-s

Hey Eazy,

did u find a download. I updated to W10 this weekend and lost my version . It just won't open. I can view the jpegs and such but the app won't open. NO - i don't have a disc either. Looked all over. Really need to organize i suppose.

I went with upgrade to Win 10 ohhh back 4 mts or less and I didn't loss my X6 so upgraded this past week to X7 and running like it should...I did buy the CD/DVD as a backup and being mailed to me...

No download found. I left Corel sons ugly feedback on the satisfaction survey and STILL haven't heard back. Very poor way to treat customers.

Errrrrr..... FORMER customer.

I'll give you all a BIG hint. Search for this string: CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X5 15.0 MULTiLANGUAGE CYGiSO in the pirate bay dot se (if you can't figure that out then I can't help you further unfortunately). You'll need utorrent and I'd suggest version 2.2.1 (the last of the good versions). That's all I'm going to say. It works and if you have a legit serial then you won't have problems.

I had the same problem, my PAID FOR DVD got too damaged (chipped) to read in my drive from falling on the floor one clumsy day and I had to find a replacement too. If getting a real pressed DVD from Corel cost under $20 shipped, I would have done it. But they offer no legit recourse.

Corel has really screwed themselves these days (and gone downhill with customer service) with moving to the cloud model for X6 and X7 and not supporting X5. I hate the cloud model of software rental. After learning and using Corel for so long though, I can't stand Inkscape and Illustrator is headbangingly frustrating to learn (and they're cloud based too these days).