Sign in to follow this  
LDR

Adding text after importing vector used image

Hi all, I'm new to forum a need some help. Probably more than I realize. I have learned how to vectorize export it, then import it in signblazer. When I add text to the image it won't send it to the cutter all at once. What step am I skipping to accomplish this task. Thanks Lenny

Thanks, I made a football helmet then added a number to it all in the same color. When it went to the cutter it was in two files i could either cut the helmet or the number. 

They were both black. I didn't actually change the color of the helmet or the number. They were both black. Do I physically need to set the color on them?

They were both black. I didn't actually change the color of the helmet or the number. They were both black. Do I physically need to set the color on them?

Yes you do, can use any color go ahead and try it.

Ok, it will be tomorrow evening before I can try it. I will post back here with results. Thanks

or when you go to cut on the top left you will see a box that displays all the colors in your file.  In this case you should have to different boxes for the two different blacks.  One will already be selected by default.  Just hold control on your keyboard and then select the other black.  Now your image should look like what your after.  Your cutter should now cut both blacks at the same time.

I couldn't take it. Had to go unlock shop and try it. Works perfect. Thanks again.

xpaperman, I will try that tomorrow as well. Thanks

Your already up.... what the hell..... go back now!  LOL.  Just remember about the box of colors and how you can select them, you will need it in the future!

I noticed box, one was yellow, and one was black. Had no clue I could change it there. I have a lot to learn.