Sign in to follow this  
Nkoot

Is the new content part of the site down don't get ant thing just no new content

Is the new content part of the site down don't get any thing just no new content just a blank page :huh:?

OK, on main page, there's a link in the upper right corner.

<a href="http://forum.uscutter.com/index.php?app=core&module=search&do=viewNewContent&search_app=forums" accesskey="2">View New Content</a>

That's the HTML code - can you get the page to appear properly if you just copy-paste the link (that part within the quotes)?

Edited by slice&dice

When I click on the new content button on the top right hand side of the page ,   What I get is no new content found !!

It says no new content for me on mobile. I can select the By time option and then New since last visit or another option and it works.

signed in again did a resart of computer and stil all I get when I click on New Content I still get sorry no new content don't want to lose this forum I like it  !!!!!!!!!!!

been trying restart computer and copy and paste as slice&dice said nothing is working can not see any new content just by luck I can see this page !!

I had it a couple years ago and it was so messed up that Bannerjohn had to help me by creating a new acct. and merging it with my old one. Never figured out what caused it but it was definitely annoying until John got it straightened out for me.

I keep getting an error every few days saying the site is down..ill have to screen shot it the next time it happens,but its been  alot lately..

I keep getting an error every few days saying the site is down..ill have to screen shot it the next time it happens,but its been  alot lately..

Only Every Weekend Lately.

It's kind of like a flashback with the site going down Primal, we all get that message when it happens.

Thank you all that answered !! sorry I posted in the wrong spot from what I figure however it was the topic that I could post to at the time. it seems like this is the only new content tread that seems to load up at this time is there other treads or is this the only one that I see

I asked usc internet guru if he has time to stop in and see if he can help with this one

Hey All,

I'd like to understand the issue a little better and see if I can help.

The unfortunate thing is that ti's functioning for me ; so tough for me to duplicate.

So when you click the "View New Content" button what does end up displaying? Also : How many users are experiencing this?

it was displaying " sorry no new content "  now all I am seeing is just this one new tread that we are on and no other treads

Hi there, Tom.

You will be unlikely to duplicate this issue, as it's not really a problem displaying that page (and the full contents of the list) for others besides Nkoot.

I wonder if nKoot has another browser he can use?  (KYSIGN noted that he gets that error when using a mobile browser version)

Hi there, Tom.

You will be unlikely to duplicate this issue, as it's not really a problem displaying that page (and the full contents of the list) for others besides Nkoot.

I wonder if nKoot has another browser he can use?  (KYSIGN noted that he gets that error when using a mobile browser version)

pretty sure jaybird tried 3 different browsers when he had this problem - that I why I asked Tom - needed that extra it geeky touch lol.  thanks for stopping by toml

when I go to the main forum page I see new posts but when I try to load new content button all I get is this one tread :huh:??? I have restarted the computer and it does the same on my tablet to!!