Hi guys I think I may have posted in the wrong place.

I am in australia I have a refine eh721 that all of a sudden stopped working and looked as if it was turned off originally I thought it was the power supply so replaced that and it wasnt the problem. So my next thought is the motherboard. But I can not for the life of me find one anywhere. Would any one here be able to point me in the right direction please... I have jobs lined up and customers wondering when there going to get their signs.

If you can that kind of jobs and work lined up, why not just get a better, more reliable cutter.? 

Because atm I am only just starting out. And also just built my house so can not afford a good quality one. Not that I need to explain my situation to you

Because atm I am only just starting out. And also just built my house so can not afford a good quality one. Not that I need to explain my situation to you

I think what skeeter is getting at is by the time you bought he power supply you didn't need and then buy a MB hoping it is the right one you are well on your way to a more reliable cutter than the refine - the LIYU SC series has performed fairly well for a smaller budget - then put money back from each job and upgrade a little every year or so

I dont know how much u pay for parts or machines but for the power supply and mb im looking at a total of around $100 australian dollars

My machine cost me $700 aus dollars to buy

And it's not under warranty for $700?  Or was it not purchased new?   You cannot contact where you purchased your cutter for help?

a 28" Refine here with a stand and software is about $300.00

• Like 1

And it's not under warranty for $700?  Or was it not purchased new?   You cannot contact where you purchased your cutter for help?

Just go to bed LOL

heck we have seen refurbs for around $200 - so can't imagine $700 for any refine - you can get a titan for that kind of money around the states

heck in england it is about 1/3 of what you way they sell for in OZ - that is why we was confused - here in the states they are so cheap it would be like 1/2 of buying another entire unit for the couple of parts

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-EH721-VINYL-PLOTTER-CUTTER-OPTICAL-EYE-WITH-STAND-28-INCH-CHOOSE-SOFTWARE-/281141430589

• Like 1

So I think I am admitting defeat and having to get a new plotter. Went to the uscutter sight and it states I have to spend a minimum $3000 usd to have anything sent over to me.. thats just not going to happen.. what are some good brands that have parts readily available should I need to get some