Sign in to follow this  
flaviudat

Redsail RS720C laserpoint offset problems

I have a big problem with Flexisign 10.5.1. When I'm making a contourcut with the blade directly on the mark it's working like a charm, but when I try to make a contour cut using the Laserpoint of my cutter, it is off a little bit (something arround ~1mm) from where should be. The offset of my laser dot is X=-1.3mm and Y=-65.7mm. If anybody is gentile to help me, I'mm give a beer. Thank you.

Flexisign does not use the laser...so why use it at all?  Like you said "works like a charm without it.".  If it's not broke,  leave it alone.  Why do you consider it a big problem?  You do not need a cutter with a laser to contour cut with Flexisign...    Matter of fact, basic Flexistarter 10 can also contour cut with a cutter that does not have a laser.   The contour cut program is in the Flexi software.

Mz SKEETER, thank's for your replay but the fact is the follow: with that laser dot is more easier to align it with the 4 marks for the contour cut. Only for that reason I'm trying to figure out how to do. At the end, shure, I'll use it witouth the dot, but belive me that's easier to align those with the dot and you don't have to watch and watch again, to push the blade to see if it's in the right spot. Anyway if Flexi is not made to work with it, that's life. Than's anyway ma' friend.

iIt's possible that I didn't make myself clear enough, when I'm saying LASERDOT I men redeye, not the laser that read the mark by himself and after that cut's it. I meen only a red laser point that helps you to make the alignment more easier. Sorry if I said laserpoint and not red eye.

I have a big problem with Flexisign 10.5.1. When I'm making a contourcut with the blade directly on the mark it's working like a charm, but when I try to make a contour cut using the Laserpoint of my cutter, it is off a little bit (something arround ~1mm) from where should be. The offset of my laser dot is X=-1.3mm and Y=-65.7mm. If anybody is gentile to help me, I'mm give a beer. Thank you.

how is the Romanian beer?   sorry not much help on the manual registration area as I haven't used it in years

:))))  "dakotagrafx"  It's the same often with the German one only the diference is the comparision with the girls... So I'm saying that the blond beer is realy the oposit of the blonde girls, the beer is cold and bitter and the girls are Hot and Sweeter. . Anyway I'll give you one for the Cristmas (beer), even if you can't help me. It's possible that nobody will know to answer but...the hope dies last.