Dakotagrafx

can't even take my own advise

the old printer computer (was the design computer till last year) won't work with the new roland as it has to have win7 pro for it to work.  tonight thought what the heck i will do the free upgrade to windows 10.  AFTER I SAID don't break what isn't broken/   havent tried all the design software that I keep on there in case the main computer goes down but first thing I found is the old HP 2100 laser printer I use for ebay labels wont work.  shows there and doesn't show a problem but gives error when I try to print . . .  now what was I saying about don't mess with it if it aint broke?    &^R%&%$$#%$^%^^*&^&(&

had to break out the new brother I had for a back up but wanted to get some more life out of the old hp first 

Frustrating- perhaps there is some help online with that printer and windows 10, even if the printer is obsolete.

holy cat crap batman - lost the legacy laser printer but after updating versaworks it is working on that computer that wouldn't work with windows 7 home (the reason I put win 7 pro on the back up computer that is now the back up to the back up computer.   first time an early upgrade had a positive effect i can remember.  being able to navigate around better than on the win 8 that I ditched  - maybe there is hope for this os