firemalt

I bet all the new members...

Yeah! Have you noticed how after questions have been answered, it is us (firemalt, JoeCamaro, Terry and bk2 mostly) that hijack threads? They always end in something different. GOOD thing is that it happens after questions have been answered...  :thumbsup:

Guest fivestar

That's because you guys are trouble makers.  :thumbsup: 

I had you in mind too fivestar, the only thing is that you dont cause as much trouble as Terry, so I let you out for now  :thumbsup:

Don't forget about Five's popcorn eatin' buddy, John... BannerJohn. Oops... Mr. Forum Moderator BannerJohn, sir!  :thumbsup:

Guest Terry

Yeah! Have you noticed how after questions have been answered, it is us (firemalt, JoeCamaro, Terry and bk2 mostly) that hijack threads? They always end in something different. GOOD thing is that it happens after questions have been answered...  :thumbsup:

Um, I think you forgot someone. I DIDN'T THOUGH, fivestar :lol:

I just hope after tonight that Ken and John don't make a special "Crazy Folk Only" section that we're limited to.  :thumbsup:

John don't know how.  :thumbsup::lol:;D

You know what they say..ignorance is BLISS!

That's right! Well, we're safe till at least tommorow unless Ken is out clubbin' late tonite  :thumbsup:

That's right! Well, we're safe till at least tommorow unless Ken is out clubbin' late tonite  :thumbsup:

ha ha! Ken has kids,and young ones. His clubbing days are over I bet. Not a bad thing really. You get into less trouble if you stay home.

Guest Terry

John don't know how.  ;D ;D ;D

LMAO, he has got to be going crazy, He won't have any time for help questions... He's to busy keeping an eye on us.  :thumbsup: Banner is our new dad Marcuso and Ken gave us to keep an eye on things. We got our own special mod because you guys get out of hand. ;D

Bet he doesn't sleep a wink from now on. :lol:

If I get 4 hours of sleep per night, I am lucky. No loss there,then.

Anyhow, I was a major partier when I was younger. I didn't drink then,as now,but all of my friends did so,I did the driving...got free food and more than once ended up with the girl because I was the only one sober enough to take her home. And had the pleasure of watching them do really stupid things,throw up in public, and make general fools of themselves.

Now, I walk the dog. That is the highlight of my day.

Guest Terry

I'm hanging back awhile, you guys are on a roll.  :thumbsup:

I just hope after tonight that Ken and John don't make a special "Crazy Folk Only" section that we're limited to.  :thumbsup:

Everyone would want in!!!  :lol:

And had the pleasure of watching them do really stupid things,throw up in public, and make general fools of themselves.

Oh those days, its a shame all my friends are married already... party is over :thumbsup: