Sign in to follow this  
Dakotagrafx

that moment when your baby has a baby

thanks all - definitely need to get some sleep and regroup.  been a little surly lately, keyboard lost it's filter eventually and I apologize to all

got them home tonight - and guess the semi retired grandpa gets to drive them back up friday for appt . . . .

Congrats. We're expecting number 4 around the 14 of this month. I didn't think I could ever love anyone as much as my kids......then I had grandkids there is nothing like it. Have fun and spoil all you want. You can send them home after..

• Like 2

That's awesome! Congrats! A friend of mine always said, "welcome to the idiots club" when those grand babies start coming! She sd it makes you all googly eyed, can't talk, babbling, do anything for em! Can't wait to make it to the "idiots" grandparent club! (must remember not to kill my own "idiots" to get there!) :) congrats again! Anna

• Like 2

Congrats to you all with new babies, grandbabies!! My wife and I have four wonderful children and I can truly say I don't know how would survived without my in-laws.  They are the best grandparents my kids could have!  

• Like 2

congrats dawn designs = they seem to be popping up everywhere!

Did anyone ever figure out what is causing this epidemic? :huh:  :huh:  :huh:

• Like 1

Scott we now have 21 great grand babies, 23 grand babies and 8 kids our latest born on Thanksgiving but each one is a blessing .  if all of them ever showed up for a holiday at one time we would need to rent a convention center.  after almost a half a century with my wife and all the kids, grand kids and great grand kids I wouldn't change one thing.

• Like 1