Sign in to follow this  
Mercer57

2nd Kenseth custom die cast wrecker

so what is it that you did?  Did you ad vinyl to the tow truck?  Take a good care and wreck it then zip tye it to the wrecker?

or did you do all the vinyl in the pic?  

so what is it that you did?  Did you ad vinyl to the tow truck?  Take a good care and wreck it then zip tye it to the wrecker?

or did you do all the vinyl in the pic?  

Added vinyl to the wrecker and try and make Logano's car look like after Kenseth put him into the wall!

gotcha.... so did the wrecker and car come together or did you buy them separate?  Either way... nice price on your sale!  Huge profit margin....... ebay?

gotcha.... so did the wrecker and car come together or did you buy them separate?  Either way... nice price on your sale!  Huge profit margin....... ebay?

They are separate. The wrecker is around $30, and the cars 40-50 depending.I need a new transmission for my 85 IROC saw this as a quick $ maker. 

beating up a 50 dollar collectable car and taking a chance of selling it would make me nervous for sure.  Way to think outside the box!  Hope you sell lots more!

beating up a 50 dollar collectable car and taking a chance of selling it would make me nervous for sure.  Way to think outside the box!  Hope you sell lots more!

um - other guy on ebay that did the same thing got $910 - risk reward - yup I get the draw myself

I won't loose a dime, I always start the bidding high enough to make a profit equal to %25 over my cost. and with all the traffic the first one saw this will sell.

• Like 1