Sign in to follow this  
Go-C Graphics

Need some Plastisol Troubleshooting help

I've got my first order of Plastisol transfers for F&M expressions for a local soccer team.  

I pressed my first shirt as the direction state.   325* for 7 sec at heavy pressure and hot peel.   

Well it didn't come out so great.   There's a glue around the letters.

Is this normal?

I've been searching the web for an answer but haven't found anything yet.   

post-69458-0-48482800-1448774941_thumb.jpost-69458-0-19226600-1448774942_thumb.j

Try Med pressure you are squeezing the glue out that tells me to much pressure and increase you time

Not far off but I use to use 330 degree 

I can't find anything online about this problem.   

I'm starting to think that's just the way it is.  

Here's a few pictures of the transfer itself.  As you can see the powder is in between the lines also.  

I've tried a few more times on the same shirt at a reduced pressure Mr300 and it's the same.  

post-69458-0-97456300-1448776766_thumb.jpost-69458-0-88129800-1448776767_thumb.j

Plastisol transfers can be trouble at times.   might have to call the ones that made them.  Have you tried letting them cool some to warm and try peeling.

When I was having trouble I would cut the transfer into smaller pieces and a junk shirt and try different things to see if i could get anything to work?

One time it called for a hot peel and it was driving me crazy and I finally let it cool and it worked perfect.  When I called the company I was told oh the directions were wrong?

Plastisol transfers can be trouble at times.   might have to call the ones that made them.  Have you tried letting them cool some to warm and try peeing.

When I was having trouble I would cut the transfer into smaller pieces and a junk shirt and try different things to see if i could get anything to work?

One time it called for a hot peel and it was driving me crazy and I finally let it cool and it worked perfect.  When I called the company I was told oh the directions were wrong?

LOL

• Like 2

Wash one and see if it goes away. I have read where the transfer powder will go away after washing but never had the problem to try it

• Like 2

To take that off repress with a teflon sheet or craft paper and it should comeoff.

• Like 1