Sign in to follow this  
stitchwizzard

Another good use for the Lowes plastic ice melter cans....

This little guy got a little cocky and decided to take a couple more bites of seed and suet before the big slow dog got there.  now I don't speak squirrel - but i sure know squirrel cussing when I hear it.  for those worried Brinkley can only catch them in the Deep snow = then pushes them under the snow and waits for them to pop up to continue the chase.  dog wouldn't hurt any other animal but several like our oldest cat don't know that :)  it's all about the chase

PS the squirrel's cant read so I wouldn't worry about it too much

post-2742-0-20466100-1448420396_thumb.jp

• Like 3

These are really cheap and finally I have good containers for my birdseed and corn for

the critters...

Where do I find this ice melter can?

LOL

This little guy got a little cocky and decided to take a couple more bites of seed and suet before the big slow dog got there.  now I don't speak squirrel - but i sure know squirrel cussing when I hear it.  for those worried Brinkley can only catch them in the Deep snow = then pushes them under the snow and waits for them to pop up to continue the chase.  dog wouldn't hurt any other animal but several like our oldest cat don't know that :)  it's all about the chase

PS the squirrel's cant read so I wouldn't worry about it too much

My dogs also love the chase... but unlike your Brinkley they are micro size so if they did catch the squirrel I think it could take'em 

• Like 1

My dogs also love the chase... but unlike your Brinkley they are micro size so if they did catch the squirrel I think it could take'em 

he is more entertaining than the dalmatian was - rescued several and lots lots of squirrels, rabbits, one mink and lost of birds to her - with her it was more of a coliseum scene in the back yard :(