Sign in to follow this  
OWJones

Conde's Black Friday Sale

In this video, Brittany Anderson gets all excited about Conde's Black Friday Black Box Sale. Oh, and something about Mystery Boxes!

https://youtu.be/3xcLpMdFqTY

November 27th is Black Friday!! All 11/27/15 online orders at conde.com will receive a Black Box Surprise gift!*

Black Boxes will be filled with blank substrates worth at least $150! (Sorry the video says $50) and maybe more! 

Some lucky recipients will receive “Mystery Boxes” which could contain printers, inks or other great goodies! The Door Busters we have lined up will include extraordinary printer and press discounts!

*Minimum orders of $100 required; No rain checks, While supplies last. Only one Black Box per address, per account or per person.

Is it just me or has Brittany's voice changed?

would hope it goes smoother than last year = when I stayed up 1/2 the night and their servers couldn't handle the traffic - gave up after a couple of hours

would hope it goes smoother than last year = when I stayed up 1/2 the night and their servers couldn't handle the traffic - gave up after a couple of hours

I couldn't pay was my only problem.  Finally used paypal and it went right through.

• Like 1

i did the black box deal and when i received and went to play after doing a nozzle check, i have been unable to play with any of it. Dang Epson. Just when i needed to do Christmas stuff. Just might go buy the sawgrass Monday. And have Epson refund me my money. this makes #3 for the WF7610 on replacements. I am done with it. May be back to get help with the Sawgrass Monday everyone. !!! If not, got a whole box of stuff to get rid of. Maybe this isn't my cup of tea. :( But i love the results. Sad i can't do my gifts tho. :)

I bit the bullet from jump street and just got a printer from conde. It does its own maintanence. It cost a little more but I have ever never had any trouble.

• Like 1

i did the black box deal and when i received and went to play after doing a nozzle check, i have been unable to play with any of it. Dang Epson. Just when i needed to do Christmas stuff. Just might go buy the sawgrass Monday. And have Epson refund me my money. this makes #3 for the WF7610 on replacements. I am done with it. May be back to get help with the Sawgrass Monday everyone. !!! If not, got a whole box of stuff to get rid of. Maybe this isn't my cup of tea. :( But i love the results. Sad i can't do my gifts tho. :)

but the epsons are way cheaper to buy.   

• Like 1

For up to 8x14 i vote Ricoh but on larger format I went with epson because quite honestly I think the price jump to the larger Ricoh is ridiculous.

well Epson is replacing it once again. #4 in a yr. Thinking on selling it before i take it out of the box to go with the Ricoh. WOW though. l looked at the price of the cartridges for the Ricoh. Lowest is saw was $75 for one color. whew. !!!! 

well Epson is replacing it once again. #4 in a yr. Thinking on selling it before i take it out of the box to go with the Ricoh. WOW though. l looked at the price of the cartridges for the Ricoh. Lowest is saw was $75 for one color. whew. !!!! 

It is pricier, I find the cartridges last a pretty good while tho!  I just adjust my pricing to off set the cost of ink as to keep my profit margin the same.  I have sold quite a bit of sublimation stuff for not even trying!

• Like 1

There have been times when I don't use my Ricoh printer for a few weeks. I keep it off when not in use and when I need to print with it, it prints right away. When I remember, I do a nozzle check every couple of weeks.  

• Like 1

got the replacement in today. found my original box in the attic and gonna put the new one in that since i have to send the bad one back in the box the new one is in. Not even gonna hook it up. Now to decide where to get the Ricoh. I have a USC in town i get stuff from so i could save on shipping but wondered about customer service and setting up profiles. Have heard good things about other places. Saving on shipping might be worth getting in town.