SeeJaysPlace

Little Problem!

So, I installed Windows 10 last week and then installed my new copy of X6 Corel! 

I installed my Ricoh 3110DN.. 

This is what happened, Anyone know where i can start to trouble shoot this?

Original Drawing and On a white Shirt

post-16863-0-76573500-1448168753_thumb.j

post-16863-0-42562400-1448168941_thumb.j

I have win 10 & 6x, I don't do sublimation but I do have a color laser and they are playing well together. Have you manually checked to see if there is a driver update for your Ricoh 3110DN ?

I am guessing the color profile is not correct or you don't have it on photo quality.........but thats just a guess

is that with the power driver?   does it support win 10 yet?   the interesting part is that wide vertical banding - curious and watching.  ohhh and keeping all my computers on windows 7 for now - just reloaded the back up printer computer with win 7 pro as i have jumped on the early adopter bandwagon too many times without good results to do it again

• Like 2

and i hope it turns out to be just a config issue but all it takes is one little thing to shut me down = so with those computers I tend to be less of a risk taker - like having the cutting computer separate and not on the net - always ready to go.  having a back up printer and cutter computer ready to put into service in minutes.  I don't do well when a customer is waiting and a piece of equipment is down so I try to minimize that possibility - now I dont have back ups for the solvent printer or sub printer but I try to cover as much ground as possible with redundancy 

• Like 3