Sign in to follow this  
franktown

Signcut Mac issue

Hi All,

Have a TC 25 model cutter which has always worked fine with Signcut via my iMac but I had to force quit and it required me to reenter my serial (which is still valid until April) but now my cutter won't cut? Is it possible for someone to screen shot their cutter settings with TC 25 cutter? Not It appears it won't read the cutter. Maybe the issue is with upgrading to El Capitan? Can't remember if I've cut anything since I upgraded

thanks

Very possible due to the upgrade. I would contact SignCut support. Are you seeing the cutter connection in the lower left of the three machine options in the Cutter details box? (Mine says Summa USB.) You should see your connection port there. 

post-20133-0-84867200-1448134221_thumb.p

thanks for the speedy response Wildgoose. I see the connection however I connect via USB. Not sure if it always displayed as bluetooth or not.

Will contact UScutter on Monday but was hoping to finish a project. 

Incase anyone searches this I found a solution. The driver needs to be updated the comparable driver US cutter made for El Capitan which you can just google search for. After installing this I cut my cutter to communicate again.

Interesting. Didn't have this issue with my upgrade. All I had to do was re-update cutter info as Wild Goose had shared.