TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE - Placed order with company for sameday will-call pickup. Was informed via email that despite their will call option, the item is not available for pickup so it would have to be shipped from Memphis (instead of pickup in Washington). Despite the fact it was their error, and it would now be a 5 business day lead time instead of same day pickup - they still wanted to charge me $20 for shipping. If this is the type of customer service they offer, I hate to think what "service" I would get if I had a problem with the cutter.

welcome aboard the user forum - new record time in  making friends with those that offer free advise 

• Like 4

naw - we get disgruntled impatient people all the time but this forum the company seldom visits even though they host it - we are here to help each other

ps even though it says staff under the moderators profiles we are unpaid volunteers that do not work for the company

• Like 3

we are also here to keep things civil on the forum  - so feel free to vent just don't cross any lines or go against the forum rules - otherwise those of us that have been doing this for years have thick skins -  if you look around the forum we hare all here to help each other and help newbies learn - - if you are here so the company will hear your complaints you are pretty out of luck.    

now once you found out there was no units available for pick up in washington why didn't you get a refund and go somewhere else local?

• Like 4

ps even though it says staff under the moderators profiles we are unpaid volunteers that do not work for the company

Wow,  so all this time I thought you and John were making six figures?

• Like 5

well I used to have a figure that looked a lot like a 6 - then I got lap band surgery

• Like 5

If I absolutely need something fast, I call the sales dept and ask if it is in stock in MEMPHIS which is closest to me. If it is in WA I go elsewhere...IF I need it fast. But thankfully, this is rare. I try not to get caught by surprise. This is my living, not a hobby.

Oh and what's with the $20 shipping? Did they do away with the $9.99 flat rate shipping?

• Like 1

Wow,  so all this time I thought you and John were making six figures?

LOL a box of chocolates for Christmas would be nice.

• Like 2

if you are here so the company will hear your complaints you are pretty out of luck.    

now once you found out there was no units available for pick up in washington why didn't you get a refund and go somewhere else local?

Oh no, the company knows full well how I feel, I couldn't care less if they see the post. It actually doesn't surprise me much at all that they don't visit this forum - they don't seem to have a very good pulse on customer service.

I think it's great however that there is a crowd sourced, experienced group of people that donate their own time to help others. I have nothing against you or any other forum user and commend you for your willingness to help others.

As far as cancelling the order, I did. Waiting on refund and cancellation email acknowledgment. If there was a disclosure regarding will call than I wouldn't be hear posting negative feedback. I think it's crap when a company improperly sets customer expectations and does nothing to accommodate customers when events such as these occur.

I have been modding this forum since USC had about 4 employees, total. I deal with other suppliers as well. I can tell you...nobody has any real support compared to USC. If you need a cutter, try Sign Warehouse and see what you get in the way of service. The last time I had to deal with them , I couldn't even get a tracking number from them.

• Like 1

Haha, if they normally charge $9.99 flat rate shipping, that just reinforces my distrust for the company.

i'm not sure what you ordered but FYI the 9.99 shipping doesn't apply to packages 70+ lbs and machinery (cutters, heatpresses, printers, etc..)

• Like 1

until about a year ago even the cutters were 9.99 but I thought i read there was a change - I haven't ordered a cutter since then but am surprised when they can ship 4 rolls of 30" 150ft vinyl for 9.99 total - hard to beat that.  I have to break the boxes down to carry them to put them away lol thats a lot of weight

• Like 3

Despite your experience we have found USCutter to be reliable and economical. There are always going to be issues once in a while. Sorry to hear you have had a bad experience. I once ordered some 20" HTV from them and evidently it was out of stock. I actually got a call from a salesman letting me know and we were able to swap out for the regular 15" width over the phone so my order would still ship that day. I suppose it's tough to keep a website 100% updated when you move that much material and equipment on a regular basis. Which cutter did you order (just out of curiosity)?

• Like 1

I paid $150 & $250 to have both my heat press and silkscreen press delivered from ryonet.but they don't stock the hotronix fusion or the riley hopkins presses.but cause where i stay they could deliver it here so they shipped them to ryonet in cerritos and credited my my shipping back for riley press but the stahls was shipped from them.

Back to your Q&A some companys have will call option on the site but it dont really keep true inventory so it will say you can will call of the item is in stock. We do it all the time at american apparel were out of a item and have to wait till the sewers make another batch. So you will run into this a lot.

It took 3 weeks to get my silkscreen press cause they make it to order.Funny thing is they had one instock but someone canceled there order and i still had to wait till they made it and was shipping it to them before they gave me that one that was there. Talk about bs. But ryonet did hook up my shipping refund and some xtras.plus i get the best service from everyone there. It's all open arms when i walk in. Hell ill be going in today and pick up a few items like plastisol ink for transfers and transfer paper.

Is US Cutter the only supplier on the left coast?

nope - just the lowest prices - 

funny I don't expect valet parking at walmart - but maybe I should.

• Like 8

I have spent Thousands with US Cutter.. ( literally 1000's) Graphtec fc8600, HP Latex 110, etc.. While, they may have a hiccup here or there, I have found that the Sales reps, as well as this Forum and the good folks that run it, are hands down, the best in the industry.

Be patient, and you will see that folks are a little more willing to listen to your complaint, and will make the effort to help.

Slamming out the gate, creating a name based on your opinion, isn't the way, to get your point across..

yea.. I am idiot.. I missed that..

Ha ha! I do that pretty regular myself! We should start a thread revival club or something. 

• Like 1