busterbay

Titan Models - What are your thoughts ?

OK we will try this again... Please don't tell me to "Go Graphtec" I understand it is the Cadillac but that isn't what I am asking.

I would simply read the reviews for the machines however when USCutter added Vinylmaster they deleted all the past comments.

If you have used or own a Titan 1 2 or 3 please tell us your thoughts.

I am interested in hearing about the Titan 1 if you have one.

I own a Titan 2 and I couldn't be happier.

Keep in mind I always run my machines at full speed... time is money

• The tracking is great, my largest decals are 6ft and it cuts them with ease. 
  • Whisper quiet compared to my SC.
  • As far as the reliability I have owned mine for over two years and have had zero issues with it. 

Dislikes / concerns

• The carriage for the blade is ABS, I wish it was Aluminum as I see this as a weak  point. But so far is has not been an issue.
  • No cover - my $400 SC came with a cover I paid nearly $1200 Titan ( I bought mine right out of the gate )
  • The vinyl rollers don't play well with 10yd rolls they tend to pop out keep in mind I run mine at full speed I have corrected the issue but I did have to make a modification. My SC has the same issue so once again I blame that on me.

I sell covers for the 28" Titans. . . . Liked my Titan 2 when I had it. I'll shut up now before we go down that road again . . . .:)

• Like 1

I sell covers for the 28" Titans. . . . Liked my Titan 2 when I had it. I'll shut up now before we go down that road again . . . . :)

Thanks, we made one.. you should sell them on the big auction site  :ph34r:

I have had the Titan2 since just before US Cutter first started offering it. NEVER a problem. Love it. Cuts and tracks like a dream. Dollar for dollar you get more for your money than the Graphtec with same specs and accessories.

So going on 2 years now... I would buy another in a heartbeat..not that I ever expect to need to. This machine is solid and dependable.

• Like 2

i like my titan 2 .got in Dec 2014 .never have an issue with anything and i run it all the time. Ive done 20" wide up to 8 -10 feet long decals  and its cuts straight as a board. I had no knowledge of a Graphhhhhtech when i bought mine and nothing was ever mentioned about it from uscutter  lol. I feel hand down its a perfect machine  for everything i do.Only thing i regret is not actually getting a wider one.but i had no clue i would be getting this busy and then having people wanting a larger job done. I will buy a titan again and it will be a larger machine for sure.. I still havent tried the laser feature yet. havent had a need to... oh its extrememly quiet and thats a big bonus.I can hardly tell its going..

• Like 1

I had ordered a Titan 3 however it showed up as DOA and UScutter was kind enought to let me exchange it for a Roland GX24 (which had just gone on sale a day after I purchased my Titan. Plus the difference of course)