Primal Decals

Hi all lol..

I just realized i never said hello when i first joined the forum last sept 2014. At least i couldnt find that i did haha..If i did well im an idiot ..So just in case i didnt  im doing so now .  My name is Dwayne and im disabled from a job injury back in 2004 lower back 3 surgeries and doing what i can to make .I live in the Far northern part of California .Redding to be exact. I had no clue as to what i was doing when i came across vinyl,or decals.... I only knew of them and seen them . I do photography as my primary ,well i did till i found vinyl cutters etc. So now i have 2 primaries..Im self Taught in photography since 2004-2005 learning everything i could and bought an amazing camera and lenses galore. But now i have a cutter lol.I am very glad i did step into this new field, and i enjoy every part of it .

Bought my Titan2 after talking to uscutter support and letting them know what i kinda wanted to do and not knowing anything either lol.. I know there are better machines out there but i was worried about spending to much and bombing out in the end..Well after researching, and all i could absorb in Jan and Feb or so this year about AI CS6 and what other software i needed to get , i was ready to go for it , Well I can honestly say im glad i did and added this to my belt of know how .Well somewhat know how ,Im still learning and eveyone is amazing in this forum. Im glad to know the ones who have helped in everyway possible without attacking or putting me down for simple to dumb questions ..You guys rock,, Once again 

Thank You ..PippinPhotography.com.. And for anyone that goes to my page ,I will install decals if supplied.Money is money, I wont create copyrighted stuff unless i have rights..Ive seen to many stories about people get nailed for it, So why risk it and lose eveything ..