Do you guys sell those inspirational wall quotes? Are they trademarked? What kind of price so you sell those for on 631 removable 15". Do you go by square inch, linear inch?

For all my decals i do square inch just cause im used to it . For anything larger im able to do it my head pretty much and feel comfortable about it.. I know some people dont use them but have you tried a vinyl calculator thru a spreadsheet, I got my hands on one from online for free and i learned alot from it ...and use it when i need to know costs for a design size. I like it alot ..

Also go into it prepared to have some trouble. Either vinyl not sticking to some paints like easy clean, customers trying to adhere to textured walls, customer that try to apply decals that can't pour water out of their boots. So remember you will be dealing more with issues and know how you are going to deal with them. You wil end up replacing some so don't price yourself to compete with the he thousands of wall quotes on eBay coming out of China. Just food for thought

• Like 2

Also go into it prepared to have some trouble. Either vinyl not sticking to some paints like easy clean, customers trying to adhere to textured walls, customer that try to apply decals that can't pour water out of their boots. So remember you will be dealing more with issues and know how you are going to deal with them. You wil end up replacing some so don't price yourself to compete with the he thousands of wall quotes on eBay coming out of China. Just food for thought

Yeah China can make and SHIP a decal cheaper than I can ship one to a neighboring state.. and we wonder why USPS is going broke.

• Like 2

I price and quote off sizing.and do free shipping lol. Well its in the total price.