Sign in to follow this  
arty-rc

Shipping costs

A lot of you guys and gals send graphics, banners, glassware etc. I need to send my son in Kentucky a box of his items that I've been holding for him. I figure everything will fit into a 12" square box and would weigh around 15 pounds. I am wondering what would be the best cost effective shipping method? Thanks.

I would check a  regional priority mail box size c  - betting it will be the cheapest but you can go to usps and input the info in the calculator and find out for sure

I live just across the river from Louisville. I've had a package go from Nashville, to Louisville, to Indianapolis to Louisville then out for delivery with UPS.

Then I had a DVD I ordered go from less than 3 blocks from me to IL, then Hebron, KY which is near Cincy and back to Louisville. Took 3 weeks through USPS. If I would have known the place shipping it was 3 blocks away I would have walked there and picked it up.

• Like 1

Well I checked out my shipping options and the USPS would be my best deal. There is no rush to get the package to it's destination. Thanks for all the input.