Sign in to follow this  
KDM_Freak

No more Mac

Hey all ! It's been a while, my small basement business has done great I turned my 1200 at start up to little beyond then in just about a year ( nothing crazy I know) but it slowed down greatly due to me not wanting to use Facebook as advertising & as well as my Mac shitting out on me :/ ... Hope you all are doing great ! But I have a pretty major question. I'm kind of sick of Mac I had multiple problems in the past with software for vinyl cutting and had to use sure cuts a lot which as I grew noticed was a pain to use for certain things. But to keep this as short and sweet I was looking at the new Microsoft surface pro book with the Intel i7 and was wondering I know it's like a tablet but would I be able to cut and use my Titan 2 on it ? I'd also like to get into heat pressing and not sure on softwares for Microsoft. All and all the question is would the surface book work and can I transfer my sure cuts a lot too it from a laptop I know longer have but still have the SCA disk. Thank you in advance hope someone can help I'm looking to jump back into thing asap

There should be no problem whatsoever, even using SignBlazer Elements.

http://support.uscutter.com/index.php?/Knowledgebase/Article/GetAttachment/190/24198

Also, if you want something more robust, try VinylMasterCUT program.  $80.

(Titan 2 has a special version)

http://www.uscutter.com/VinylMaster-Cut-Design-Contour-Cut-ARMS-Software

Thank you on the fast response. I will look into that more now. That's a great price for another software most I see are hundreds.