Sign in to follow this  
Guest Terry

OUTDOOR PEOPLE pond question????

Terry, I figured you'd get a kick out of that... cause I was laughing as I was typing!  :thumbsup:

Do ya'll have a local museum of natural science that you could contact and have someone come out to look at thing blood sucking monster? Contact your local news station and have them do a story on it.

Great idea firemalt. Terry you could be on tv (national tv not youtube as we've seen) and wear a shirt with your url and make some sales or at least make people laugh at your blood sucking alien experience.

And Im not scared firemalt, I have always sletp with those 9mm and the lights... well I just like the warm they produce  :thumbsup:

Guest Terry

Ya right - news station, set me up - I'm no idiot. They would have me in a straight jacket. :thumbsup:

Too

late...

I've

already

turned

you

into

the

officials!

They

should

be

rolling

up

the

driveway

by

the

time

you

finish

reading

this

message.

:thumbsup:

I'm not going to get any work done tonight, I keep coming back to see what was wrttien next  :thumbsup:

LOL... I was just thinking the same thing. F5 is your friend around this place!!!

Here's what you do,terry...stick your hand in the pond. If it latches on and starts sucking,its a leech. If it tries to eat your hand,it's not.

Shake it off,go rent all 4 'Tremors' DVD;s and then post tomorrow.

Guest fivestar

Here's what you do,terry...stick your hand in the pond. If it latches on and starts sucking,its a leech. If it tries to eat your hand,it's not.

LMAO that has got to be the best acvice I have heard in a long while.

LOL!!! John you are killing me!!!! :thumbsup:

He may only have one arm tomorrow... but he'd have a shot at $100K after entering that video into America's Funniest Home Video!

Guest fivestar

I had another video to post for the "one armed" but better not.  :thumbsup:

Where are you located?  That may help narrow down what it is. 

Or should I just look for the flying pink elephants???

Terry would never stick his arm into the pond ... If he loses an arm, how's he supposed to rapid-fire post all the naughty graphics in the "Mature" bulleting board? tongue.gif

OMG!  You guys are too funny.  Here I was stressing about getting an etching job finished tonight, decided to take a quick break and check the forum, now sitting here laughing so hard the dogs think I've totally lost it!  Don't think I've ever enjoyed a forum as much as I have this one....why, oh why, didn't I buy that vinyl cutter much sooner?

If you have totally lost it you are now an official member of the crazys. One more thing, it's no longer firemalts fault.... It's yours!!!  ;)

Guest Terry

Where are you located?  That may help narrow down what it is. 

Or should I just look for the flying pink elephants???

LMAO

Guest round2racing

Okay, so what was the outcome?

What was it and is it still there?

That was one of the funniest "conversations" I have ever read in my life.

OMG!  You guys are too funny.  Here I was stressing about getting an etching job finished tonight, decided to take a quick break and check the forum, now sitting here laughing so hard the dogs think I've totally lost it!  Don't think I've ever enjoyed a forum as much as I have this one....why, oh why, didn't I buy that vinyl cutter much sooner?

Holy Cow!!  :thumbsup:

This is too funny!  You guys are such a stitch!  I'm supposed to be getting a job installed, but I had to finish this thread before I could do anything else.  I'm not much for "chat speak" but, OMG LOL!!!

A "Water Chupacabra"?  Oh my!... hilarious!

It has my vote for being some sort of leach, but an "alien, glow-in-the-dark, inviso-leach" now that's a new one.  There's gotta be a "C" grade sci-fi movie in this somewhere.  REALLY!  If they can make this: 

Then a movie about "mutant, glow-in-the-dark, alien, inviso-leaches", possibly from the planet Smeggula has to a natural (or un-natural).

I don't know if I could sleep at night knowing those things were slinking around, glowing invisibly around my place, waiting for just the right opportunity to take over the world...

Wheww!  (cathchng my breath)...

Or- you could take one or two of the possibly diabolical critters to you county extension office.  They'd be able to tell you (or their untimely demise from a glowing, pulsating blood suckers would make a great scene in the up-coming movie)!

Keep us posted Terry! 

Put a ring of salt around your house just to play it safe!  ;D