Sign in to follow this  
Guest Terry

OUTDOOR PEOPLE pond question????

Guest Terry

Ok, first off I have NEVER used drugs in my life, second I am not drinking!! here goes - I have a leach or eel thing in our pond. He is brownish black on top, orange on bottom. When he gets in egg clusters from (frogs I think) he can GLOW neon orange, as he swims away and you get close to him he has the ability to turn clear and disappear, you can see his organs in side kind of but he's CLEAR. I hope he does not kill all our fish. I hope he can't walk to my door. What the heck is this thing? :angry:

OMG Terry, what's in YOUR WATER?;) or is it what GROWS in your water?  :angry:  I have no clue but I'm going to do some investigating.

Jenny

Guest Terry

Well now I was told, put liver in a 5 gallon bucket, sink it, and pull up next day and I should see some in it.

Guest Terry

Does it look anything like this??

snail-eggs.jpg

No, only when it goes invisible.It can be about 5 inches, then go to about 12 inches.

Guest Terry

I'm just gonna sit back and wait for the punch line.

You and fivestar, LMAO.

No I really am serious this time.

It might be too late Terry, but here is a flyer for you, it can be useful for another time. Beware...

Killerdrug.jpg

Guest Terry

I knew I was going to get the boy who cried wolf:angry: This is true,trust me on this one ;)

I think you are going to have to try to catch it or them and get a pic for us.  This is making me wonder now.  Sure hope it's not a leech, those things are nasty.

I believe you Terry. I also want to know what it is. Can you take a pic or record it?

Guest Terry

I believe you Terry. I also want to know what it is. Can you take a pic or record it?

RECORD IT !! real funny, ;) Trust me if this thing stands up in the middle of the pond and speaks to me... I'm letting the Shepherds out.

I think you are going to have to try to catch it or them and get a pic for us.  This is making me wonder now.  Sure hope it's not a leech, those things are nasty.

But useful little things,in many ways.

medical uses. Back in the old days they were a common part of a doctor's kit. In fact for several hundred years. Now days, they are still used in much the same way BUT here it is...say you are in an accident and you get a big ole bruise around your eye..all swelled up with nasty blood under the skin...leeches will suck that blood out in no time,reduce the swelling,while at the same time secreting a coagulating agent that stops the bleeding almost as soon as they are removed. This is a fact that I am telling you. Medicine is a hobby of mine.

Guest fivestar

You sure it's not the geco from the gieco commercials?  ;)

Guest Terry

True, they use European leaches to start blood to flow on a - say gang green arm or leg.

millions of people,maybe billions,have digital cameras or a camera phone...yet nobody can get a pic of a UFO or the Loch Ness Monster. What is your excuse,terry old boy?

Guest fivestar

Now UFO's I do believe in.  You'd have to be pretty self centered to thing we are the only planet with living objects.  Also, I seen one back when I was a young boy.  I know you probably think I'm crazy, but I can honestly tell you I seen something hovering over my parent's home while I was outside playing, then BAM it was gone faster then anything we as human's can produce.

Anyhow, I still think it's the Gieco geco in his pond.

Now UFO's I do believe in.  You'd have to be pretty self centered to thing we are the only planet with living objects.  Also, I seen one back when I was a young boy.  I know you probably think I'm crazy, but I can honestly tell you I seen something hovering over my parent's home while I was outside playing, then BAM it was gone faster then anything we as human's can produce.

Anyhow, I still think it's the Gieco geco in his pond.

Is there even one sane person on this forum??