verobee

SUBLIMATION INK

DOES ANYONE IS USING  an epson wf-7620? i just bougth the printer and then the ink on inkxpro, im using the profile, higth quality everithing, teh pic came put

perfect from printer but after heat press the tshhirt its too ligth, like half way the real color... 400 degres, 60 sec..., not sure what else i can do....TIA

are you using a 100 percent poly shirt and are you using the right color profiles for your brand or sublimation ink?  they are all different

Also do you have the image printed on the correct side?  Should be on the shiny side

• Like 1

The paper I use  it is the brightest white side to print on. Sucks sometimes to the light is just a bit too dim and i print on the wrong side. But on a funny note I did get a print to come out off a plain piece of paper. The other day bought a few shirts 100% poly but somehow they got a 100% cotton mixed in same cut and everything came out faded. have to read every label.

• Like 1

If the image came out printed perfectly, then it's not set up right. Your paper image should look slightly off colored. Another reason it would look light is maybe longer press time. It's always a good idea to buy "practiced" items to use before ruining sell items.

• Like 1

When you use cotton or cotton blend shirts, the dye will still sublimate and transfer, but there aren't any polyester fibers for it to bond to, so it will penetrate the shirt deeper and not stick well, so you get a very washed out looking transfer.  It probably won't survive a single washing as there is nothing for the dye to adhere to.

THANKS FOR THE ANSWERS, SO the ink that im using? its ok?? everybody talk about cobra ink but inkxpro?, and could be the tshirt i was using cotton... ill try poly and yes i using the profile from inkxpro, about the paper the one that i have

both sides are very similar only feels diferent like rougth... which brand should i buy?

You were using the sublimation paper right ? If yes , you should use sublimation ink , also i think your time is too long , for sublimation ink ,the timing could be 30 to 35 seconds. If you are using the wrong ink , i attach a pic for your reference to

see if you were using the correct ink .