Sign in to follow this  
SeeJaysPlace

Screen Printing

My Screen Printing got some upgrades this past weekend!

I bought a Riley Hopkins 4 color 4 station press and a 20 inch wide 6 feet long Conveyor Dryer :)

post-16863-0-46758600-1447126187_thumb.j

post-16863-0-40709100-1447126193_thumb.j

• Like 4

Wish you were closer, canned my printer(person) 2 months ago.

Nice upgrade.

mark-s

Are you interested in printing transfers that I can press to a t shirt?

I have all the stuff for it, Setting up my Conveyor dryer today, and going to do some test runs!

But I can start doing that yes! :)  Let me get everything dialed in first :)

www.seejaysplace.com

• Like 1

I have all the stuff for it, Setting up my Conveyor dryer today, and going to do some test runs!

www.seejaysplace.com

I have a few ready now. When you get ready let me know and I can send you the file.

I have one problem!

The 220 i have going into my room is only 3 wire, and the Dryer is 4 wire..

So now i have re wire 4 wire up there!

seejaysplace@gmail.com

Send me your design you want for a tranfer and i can use that as my testing if you want and I can figure it out! .. I have been watching you tube on it for the past few days lol

post-16863-0-93396600-1447201321_thumb.j

• Like 1

I have one problem!

The 220 i have going into my room is only 3 wire, and the Dryer is 4 wire..

So now i have re wire 4 wire up there!

seejaysplace@gmail.com

Send me your design you want for a tranfer and i can use that as my testing if you want and I can figure it out! .. I have been watching you tube on it for the past few days lol

Sounds like the Dryer is 3 phase and houses are wired single phase. You usually only see 3 phase in an industrial building. If it is truly 3 phase you will need a single phase to 3 phase converter. This will give you an idea about what I'm talking about http://www.kayind.com/pdf_files/product_data_sheets/ma_product_line_brochure.pdf

• Like 1

Most newer houses are wired for 4 wire 220volt single phase.....1 bare wire for ground...1 white wire for neutral...and 2 colors for your 110 volt legs....Current National electric code requires 4 wire...you can pull the cover off of the dryer and see if the white and bare are going to the same location....If they are you can change the plug to what your house already has....

Most newer houses are wired for 4 wire 220volt single phase.....1 bare wire for ground...1 white wire for neutral...and 2 colors for your 110 volt legs....Current National electric code requires 4 wire...you can pull the cover off of the dryer and see if the white and bare are going to the same location....If they are you can change the plug to what your house already has....

I have a electrician working on this, I had to order some more breakers for our box, our box was in the 70's 

http://www.ebay.com/itm/111808719164?_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

and

http://www.ebay.com/itm/221934036959?_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

waiting on deliver!

My mom already has 3 Eaton Cutler Hammer 30 amp 2 pole CH230  in her panel

so i have to add one for my dryer upstiars..

Working on venting it today .. and moving stuff around to see where i want it.  I like this dryer it's on wheels and can be stored away agents the wall when i don't need it

Soon a year from now i'll be in a little shop somewhere!!! if things keep going like it is..

I have 3 big orders to do once i get the dryer up and going with the correct 220

post-16863-0-87019500-1447293723_thumb.j

www.seejaysplace.com

I'd be game for some as well.

I'd be game for some as well.

This is my goal for this, to get it working I have a few big jobs to do and then I'll have some down time.

I will for sure let you guys know when I have it working and going well! 

My uncle has a CNC Milling machine, and is making me a vacuum platen for my transfers! 

I get it in the mail tomorrow :)