Sign in to follow this  
slice&dice

SPECIAL pricing is not reflected in checkout

I wanted to take advantage of the SPECIAL offer for transfer tape (promoted as SGIA EXPO special deal, as advertised right here on the front page of these Forums)

The reduced pricing for TransferRite Ultra 582U is noted as $15.99 (base) and when selecting the sizes I wanted (15", 24" and 30") the checkout process doesn't provide the accurate charges.

For instance, 15" should be $15.99 (base) plus $24.89 for a total of $40.88.

However, the checkout cart indicates $45.99

The pricing discrepancies carry over to the other rolls, as well.

I'll call the Ordering desk tomorrow and get this straightened out, but the whole purpose of online ordering is defeated by this.

That's definitely annoying on a good day and rage inducing on a bad day. I hope they get it sorted out. I know they sometimes have expired specials on the forums.

• Like 1

Expired? It shows the sale pricing right there on the order page at their website.

If they are not providing a sale pricing structure, then someone at USCUTTER should be responsible for taking that promotion DOWN and not wasting the time of their customers.

Oh, and by the way, the REGULAR price is crossed out but it shows $17.99 (base) and adding $24.89 would bring it to $42.88 -- not $45.99.

Click on the ad and see for yourself that it's messed up.

Dakota, of course it's a glitch, yah, no kidding !!!

Which is exactly why I am pointing it out here in the appropriate Forum for website & company feedback.

Of course, it's possible that nobody from USCUTTER actually looks at this Forum.

(I know your Staff designation is purely an honorary title, and you have no formal involvement with the company)

I'm wasn't saying this particular special was expired but it has happened in the past. Your issue is definitely an inconvenience regardless. I wonder how many people bought it and never noticed.

The special is active still, and they took heed of the problem, fixed it, and now everything works fine, my order is in, and all is good in Cutterville.

• Like 1