Sign in to follow this  
JLS Design

New From Ohio

Hey all, new here, looking to find some answers on layering decals.  Jut got my Laser Point II cutter, and have it all set up.  Getting ready to make my first official sticker pretty soon.  I do free lance graphic work like business cards, magazine ad's, hero cards, and other odds and ends.  Had a lot of request for stickers in my area, so I figured why not?  So here I am!  I'll be searching the forums on how to layer multiple colors for stickers, as I know I have at least 2 customers who have to have 2 color vinyl.  

I look forward to sharing with you all, and learning just as well.

Regards,

Josh

Hey all, new here, looking to find some answers on layering decals.  Jut got my Laser Point II cutter, and have it all set up.  Getting ready to make my first official sticker pretty soon.  I do free lance graphic work like business cards, magazine ad's, hero cards, and other odds and ends.  Had a lot of request for stickers in my area, so I figured why not?  So here I am!  I'll be searching the forums on how to layer multiple colors for stickers, as I know I have at least 2 customers who have to have 2 color vinyl.  

I look forward to sharing with you all, and learning just as well.

Regards,

Josh

Welcome, you will find out quickly that the community here is active as well as extremely helpful!

Welcome, you will find out quickly that the community here is active as well as extremely helpful!

Awesome, that's what I'm hope for.  Just a few quick searches for what I'm looking for didn't help though.  I know it's all about key words, just got to figure out which ones to use.  LOL