Sign in to follow this  
nantzjoy

Best Printer for Office

I am looking to buy all in one printer for office use and I found HP launches a new printer last month, that is "HP LaserJet Pro M127fw"

I need high speed printer for black and white print outs. Can anyone suggest if this is good chose to go with? Or any other printer in that price range?

Send Richard at cobra ink a message and he will get back to you.  If you go with a CISS System you will use way less ink but will almost have to print something every few days to keep it from clogging.

Tell him you are from the forum and use my name MR300s and he will take 10% off of whatever you buy

https://www.cobraink.com/

• Like 1

I replaced my HP LaserJet IV and a color HP inkjet with an Epson WorkForce Pro 4020 from Cobra Ink.  It has four 4 oz. ink cartridges (refillable) and prints forever and a day before needing more ink.  It prints pretty decent speeds in black & white (16 ppm) and color (11 ppm) and includes ethernet, USB and WiFi connection options.   It also has a duplexer allowing it to print double-sided.  I sometimes go several days between uses and I've yet to experience any real clogs with it - it has been a true workhorse of a printer.

Color quality is excellent, too.  I load up the rear tray with 4x6" photo paper and print color photos on a regular basis.   Unlike a printer with a CISS kit (which I also own two of), this one is fully self contained which makes it more mobile, if you ever need to move your printer or take it with you, having the large internal cartridges is much more convenient than external tanks and hoses.

If Cobra no longer carries that model, you can buy them factory refurbished from the Epson Outlet on Ebay.  I've purchased 3 printers from them and couldn't tell they were anything but brand new.  The currently have the 4020 for $79 and that includes free S&H!  Then you'll want a set of 676XL cartridges from Cobra Ink which will set you back $115 and give you a huge amount of ink.  After that you buy the sets of 4 oz bottles for $52 (or individual bottles for $14.50 if you notice you're using more or less of certain colors).