Adie1974

need help with pcut ct0630 - stops towards end and quality poor

I have been using a redsail cutter with winsign pc (importing from corel) however it packed up and aquired is pcut ct0630

the usb does not work so purchased usb to serial and run  com 6 with buad rate of 38400.  it now cuts.  I downloaded a trial of sign cut (now expired) however on both programs the cut stops towards the end - i.e i cut 9 compressed gas signs in two lines (5 & 4) and it did not cut the last two "d" in teo of the signs.  this ruins the whole sign as the letter weeded out so you can see the letter through the square.

What i have had to do is click sort object and put some random text "test" at the end of the project so that it cuts "tes" and misses the "t" however i have completed signs. anoying but solved the problem.

This problem has manifested in both sign cut and winsignpc (sign cut now expired and prefer winsignpc)

However the quality is poor it looked like i had cut the letters out by hand - only a few have come out acceptable quality.  I have just replaced the blade to eliminate a bad blade

any help would be great