Sign in to follow this  
castironrobbie

Popular sizes?

Howdy friends! Back with another question lol

I am wondering what the most popular sizes for decals and wall decals are? For the back of a vehicle window something small, but can't quite pinpoint it. I am making some cool stuff lately (finally), but I feel they may be too large for the average comsumers vehicle. I've seen some kids riding around with larger sizes maybe 8x8 or greater and some smaller. Just trying to narrow it down so I don't waste too much vinyl creating overly large decals that are unsellable.

For wall decals I am uncertain of sizing. I see listings online with a million different sizes available, but I'd like to narrow it down to about 3.

Or is there no right answer?

Thanks everyone and Happy Halloween you ghouls!

Between 1" and 62 feet. If you are just starting out make a bunch of 42 foot decals, it will save you a ton of time. 

• Like 2

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="busterbay" data-cid="406833" data-time="1446342441"><p>

Between 1" and 62 feet. If you are just starting out make a bunch of 42 foot decals, it will save you a ton of time.</p></blockquote> now that's not a very good contribution to this thread

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="busterbay" data-cid="406833" data-time="1446342441"><p>

Between 1" and 62 feet. If you are just starting out make a bunch of 42 foot decals, it will save you a ton of time.</p></blockquote> now that's not a very good contribution to this thread

Once you know your market / niche you will be able to answer your own question. 

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="busterbay" data-cid="406914" data-time="1446575724"><p>

Once you know your market / niche you will be able to answer your own question.</p></blockquote>much better

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="busterbay" data-cid="406914" data-time="1446575724"><p>

Once you know your market / niche you will be able to answer your own question.</p></blockquote>much better

I said it before, I just used different words..... Neither gave you a turnkey answer.

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="busterbay" data-cid="407003" data-time="1446691258"><p>

I said it before, I just used different words..... Neither gave you a turnkey answer.</p></blockquote> must be something in missing with your first reply. It's not like this information can't be found by visiting any skate shop at the mall, I just figured I'd save myself the trip by asking the experienced what they thought. I am far too lazy to make 2 inch increments up to 100 to make a few bucks.

I could see you being mad if I were to ask you how you run your personal business, but what I asked is out there.

Thank you to the real replies. I appreciate the assistance