Primal Decals

Personal Business logo design Help

Yes i know, what am i doing vinyl or how if i cant even design my own logo lol.. Go figure.. Anyway im trying to design something up for a magnet and then something for rear window of my car possibly. And i have no idea what looks good cause its my own. I dont know if im putting to much or its just the design its self,so im hoping someone could give a little help or idea with this.Im willing to pay as well if needed.

My last name is Pippin so i wanted to stick with that Like" Pippin Decals" cause thats what everyone started calling me here in my town so it kinda stuck .  Where things are you see right now were just placed Not where they are going to go but an idea....Even if took P AND D and made something out of it but for people to know its Pippin Decals.... I just wasnt sure If i should just have my name with a number or add the things i can do.And Yes I dont do print.I have a buddy that runs a shop that i go thru for that if needed. 

So tear away with any comments you wish. And yes i like lime Green but not stuck on it ...   Thank you all for any comments good or bad .

post-88251-0-77071400-1446226260_thumb.j

I would lose the distressed font because It looks like someone cut out individual letters and combined them. The Lobster font for top quality huge savings looks odd in all caps.

• Like 1

I would lose the distressed font because It looks like someone cut out individual letters and combined them. The Lobster font for top quality huge savings looks odd in all caps.

I  wasnt set on it . I just chose what ever ,But i understand.Same with the font for Top quality  etc one ,same with the ZZ thing just put it out of the way.. I just never changed it,,Im just looking at over design name and placement and if to much info is gonna a problem.. Ill post what i had once before and you can pick it apart as well lol.. Its ok I expect it from everyone . Thank you

Here was the first but i thought it wasnt enough and i didnt like the info ,Im afraid to leave something out in case 1 person might say "Hey i need that" lol... Thought about make a round one but then i lose my info as well.. Dam..    I was kinda leaning towards PIPS Decals ? i dont know .. i suck at this lol

post-88251-0-66872700-1446227954_thumb.j

• Like 1

What does the Z stand for?

lol nothing i was thinking stupid lol . like a ummm  haha i have no clue, just didnt want boring i guess lol

ok so doesnt need the Z how about this.

Wow I like that Madhatter. but i still cant decide if the Door Magnets should stay or replace it with something else. Most of my Money is decals,store fronts glass or signs . And i worry people might be looking for something i dont list and it needs that special word to have they say hey i need that etc, If you know what i mean. I do like that tho for sure ,Thank you .

Wow I like that Madhatter. but i still cant decide if the Door Magnets should stay or replace it with something else. Most of my Money is decals,store fronts glass or signs . And i worry people might be looking for something i dont list and it needs that special word to have they say hey i need that etc, If you know what i mean. I do like that tho for sure ,Thank you .

If that is the case, then I would probably list in this order: "Signs - Magnets - and More"

• Like 1

Thank you for the help so far .  I will check that last one out and go from there as a starting point for sure. I see the layout i need to stay with and not so much clutter... You guys rock. Any other advice will be used as well past this since its still in the works. But i like this so far ... THANK YOU

You have Decals in your name...you don't need it again on the right...

use you space wisely.

Sue2

Thank you Thank you .....I like that.So glad to have helpful people .If you ever need anything ill do my best to help in return or i can offer you a few $$ fo your ideas..

a million dollars sounds good..lol just kidding thats too low.  Don't worry bout it I may need help down the line who knows. Glad you liked it.

Wow . now i have to think things over . maybe try to combine the two or something and maybe do away with the lime green now that ive seen it so much , not sure. this is where i got stuck before i had help, now brain overload lol..Thanks I like all so far .decisions - decisions  dang.

I like the ones posted but having the luxury of sitting here and looking at them (instead of making one of my own because I'm terrible at things like this) I have a couple suggestions. On the first, separate the P and D by cutting the stem of the P to match the curve of the D. On the second, separate the N and D and make the first letters larger. Maybe it's just me, but I don't like big thick letters touching. And I'm sure no one would notice it but there are 3 identical Ps almost in a row so making the first one larger helps break that up.

p1.eps

p2.eps

post-29371-0-71866500-1446596346_thumb.j

• Like 3