Sign in to follow this  
mboggs01

Corel Draw X6 or X7

My question is im looking to buy Corel Draw x6 or x7 I just bought a new computer which has windows 10 will both or just x7 work on it.

Also I have a Graphtec ce6000-40 15" cutter how to you use corel draw and send a job to the cutter. Do you save it and merge it into graphtec studio or what ?

Any help will be greatly appreciated

Check on US cutter I forgot which one it was but they had a great deal going on corel.  Worth Looking into unless Hater remembers what it was?

Uscutter  has x6 on sale for 150.00. I just picked up a copy from them myself. Now to learn it..

Actually just seen where uscutter updated the system requirements and added windows 10 so i just went ahead and purchased it and saved me lots of money very happy customer.

There are some new things in X7, though not much.  A few additional options with fill comes to mind.  X7 will embed fonts into a saved CDR file.   But X6 is fine.  Now that you own it, you can upgrade down the road.  Maybe skip X7 and go for X8.

http://www.coreldraw.com/static/product_content/cdgs/x7/CorelDRAWGraphicsSuiteX7_ComparisonChart_en.pdf

• Like 1

Actually just seen where uscutter updated the system requirements and added windows 10 so i just went ahead and purchased it and saved me lots of money very happy customer.

Great,  that was worth joining the forum right there