Sign in to follow this  
DonPittman

Lazer Point sale Goodbye US Cutter

So I spoke to a salesman not a saleswoman that told me just a while back that their Laser Point sale would go on for a while . I dont know the exact day, but thats what I was told. I sell my cutter today called to ask a couple questions just to find the sale was over. I have said nothing but good things about their staff. Now i'm left without a cutter. I guess Sign Warehouse will get my business from now on. I truly appreciate all the help I've received.  Thank You all.

You can shear a sheep a 1000 times. You can only skin one once.

Don hate to see you go but those are some pretty generic terms - "for a while"  "just a while back" - best of luck with the tech support over there, we'll leave the light on for ya in the forum

• Like 2

Hey DonPittman-

As a suggestion, go look at the SC instead.  it comes bundled with VinylMaster now, and VinylMaster enables the onboard laser for the SC, making it comparable to the Laserpoint at about $100 less or more depending on the size.

It sounds like poor communication and financial planning on your part. Your post is difficult to decipher so I could be wrong.

QUOTE> "I sell my cutter today... Now i'm left without a cutter."

Did you sell your only cutter before securing a replacement?

If so, not a move I would have made.... jumped the gun a bit I'd say.

• Like 2

Consider it a blessing in disguise. Save up for a good vinyl cutter like a Graphtec or Roland. You will be glad you did.

• Like 1

I'm not exactly understanding the entire thread ---  on eBay, the LPII 24" is listed BuyItNow (Free shipping) for $399.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/24-USCutter-LaserPoint-II-Vinyl-Cutter-Design-Contour-Cut-w-VinylMaster-Cut/281828366502

Since you had a cutter already running, you completely understand that $400 is just a drop in the bucket when you get jobs being generated from the machine. Some larger sign jobs I've done with my MH unit are worth $400 by themselves.

Whatever that "Sale" price was, it probably didn't lower the price by much.

The LPII is still a good value at $399. delivered.

I had bad info. I misunderstood the info I got. It was my fault. I just wrote an apologie. I ended up with my cutter back. I guess if people can't make the first cut right they get mad and give up. I'm happy now, but it still was my mistake. I should have known better.

• Like 1