Sign in to follow this  
98crewcab

payment issues with U.S.Cutter

Howdy all!!! A bit of a problem with paying for our cutter purchased last year.....9/1/2014 to be exact.

So, when I originally ordered it, went smooth, paid by credit card, and cutter was here super fast. ordered vinyl a couple weeks later and payment went through just fine. product worked great. Got exactly what we needed from it. 

Fast forward 6 months......

start getting calls from uscutter saying that there is an outstanding balance for payment. Call them up. Pay the $1300 again, and assume done deal.

Fast forward 6 more months. We get an email from Orlando Bruzon, of their collections department saying there is STILL AN OUTSTANDING BALANCE.

Has anyone else had any issues with them properly processing payments? I have never wanted to pay something so badly just to be done with this crap. Just spent the last 2 days on the phone with our credit card company and bank to be sure that the money was never actually paid out (as i really dont want to pay for it more than once) Now I am weary on how to pay this out so that i dont get another call 6 months down the road saying they dropped their beach ball again and never processed their payment.......

Youd think that they would now right away....or at LEAST within a couple days, if the card wouldnt process. BUT 6  F%$NG months later before you call us back?:huh:?

Seems to me this should be brought up with your credit card co. Have you asked them about it?

yes. and they said there has not been any attempts to collect from uscutters for the $1300 amount. All they had was a payment to them for $300 when we ordered vinyl a couple weeks later than the original cutter purchase. UScutters has not ran the card. and even so....why wait 6 months before calling us if there was a problem??? When i bill out, if i dont have payment asap, i am on the phone straightening it out!!! lol

They said there is nothing they can do if uscutters does not run the card. i thought that if a number was wrong....but they got the number from us on 2 different occasions, read back to me both times. so doubt its a missed number issue.....

and at this point, what else can my credit card company do??? just send them a check? how would it be applied to my account without them requesting it?

thats like if I collect a check, but dont cash it, their bank is not going to just send me money....I have steps to take to deposit/apply it to my accounts.....lol

thtas a valid thought.....now do you mean as far as why bother billing, they have time? or do you mean they do it now before they lose out on being able to collect a payment?

When reconciling your card/account, you never noticed the $1300 payment didn't clear/post?

Never had it happen through uscutter but at the end of the day a bill is a bill. Send them a money order or be done with it. This is just one more reason that I like Paypal it's safe secure and you get an email confirming the transaction was processed.

• Like 2

Never had it happen through uscutter but at the end of the day a bill is a bill. Send them a money order or be done with it. This is just one more reason that I like Paypal it's safe secure and you get an email confirming the transaction was processed.

Same here I use my Paypal Debit Card and use my backup funding (bank) and all is good in the neighborhood.