Sign in to follow this  
MadHatterGraphix

Graphtec JX1130 SignJet Pro 54

I looked at one a long time ago, 5-6 years + -? Guy couldn't print anything, couldn't get ink, even back then.

Guy on 101 has a 60 inch latex, asking 5k. Somewhere up there?

it is an old encad printer morphted with an old graphtec - I messed with the encads about 7 years ago and they was hard to get parts for back the and only printed like 150dpi with an aqueous ink - had 2 I messed with and both had to have new belts from dry rot

Seriously, I wouldn't give $150 for one much less 1500. That is like the guy selling an old mh refine for $1000. Way way off base on the price on that one

Seriously, I wouldn't give $150 for one much less 1500. That is like the guy selling an old mh refine for $1000. Way way off base on the price on that one

Some guy a couple of months ago was giving away a roland like yours heads were good from what I could tell it was dirty with ink they guy didnt care too much about it after his business went belly up. Unfortunately someone beat me to the punch and called 2 hrs before me and already picked it up. I was thinking it took longer than 2hrs to get from Michigan to Wisconsin.