JoeCamaro

Thinking of adding some style to my ride. What to do?

I have been thinking about doing some artwork for my car. I really dont like the idea of being easily identified and thats why I keep my Rav4 clean, not that I am doing something wrong or being naughty (but what if I want to be later on? ;)), but lately I have been flirting with the idea of adding some Joe style to it. It wont be on the vehicle for long, maybe one or two months.

The thing os that Im not sure what to do. Im not a gamer, but I am inclined it giving it a Nintendo theme, the original NES system with controllers, zapper guns, pac-man and that kind of stuff. Im not sure though. Im also thinking about old school stuff such as cassette tapes and vinyl discs, hmmm, not sure just yet.

I want to do it on the hood only, actually on the right side when seen from the front (blue part in the pic).

r4ly7.jpg

This, besides adding some style to the Rav4, will help me practice wet applications + might give me confidence to do it for others when asked.

What do you think?

Joe

Guest Terry

I think you better test on your tricycle you ride first. ;) how about the computer game machine blowing apart throwing parts out, kind of like your Zebra - only exploding not dropping parts out.  ;)

It is just a vector layout of the Rav4 seen from top, there is nothing in it besides that.

JC

Guess since you are thinking cassettes and vinyls and you have to have a old fashioned Juke Box...you could do yourself a karaoke theme??

what ... no 8-track?  ;)

Whatever you do, I'm sure it'll look great, just remember to post photos  ;)

how about something with some old vinyl discs. i think they were called "records" or something like that.  daniel t

Wayne

To be honest, the initial idea was to decorate my ride with Pac-Man and the ghosts, but instead of being on the hood they were going to be on the back side panels, I was even going to add the dots and stuff. I had something pretty neat imagined in my head. I'm just not sure yet. I guess I can do anything, after all it is going to be temporary.

Oh and thank you for offering the characters.

Joe

Joe that would look COOL on your white Rav.............the colors would just burst out!!!

character0220.gif

character0160.gif

Jenny

I have been thinking about doing some artwork for my car. I really dont like the idea of being easily identified and thats why I keep my Rav4 clean, not that I am doing something wrong or being naughty (but what if I want to be later on? ;D), but lately I have been flirting with the idea of adding some Joe style to it. It wont be on the vehicle for long, maybe one or two months.

Joe, you mean to tell me that you dont want any one to know when you go down the road?!?!  :lol::thumbsup:;D

I wouldnt know how to act if I didnt have an easily recognized truck ;D, but my last 3-4 truck have been that a way.