michaeljon67

Can anyone tell me the name of these two fonts

the top Encore is envirocom regular and the lower encore is

URW Plana Swa DReg (Regular)
 I used Find My Font to get this info.....

That software is taking you around your A$$ to get to your elbow, Primal.

If you (and all you others reading this) are interested in Commercial Graphics for the long term,

do yourself a favor and spend time learning font Characteristics and building a font library that you can (and do) use.

(That's how the software does it...)

That software is taking you around your A$$ to get to your elbow, Primal.

If you (and all you others reading this) are interested in Commercial Graphics for the long term,

do yourself a favor and spend time learning font Characteristics and building a font library that you can (and do) use.

(That's how the software does it...)

Are you saying Find My Font was wrong?

Or Saying All you others dont know anything  ? i dont understand since im a Newbie

• Like 1

So to me it looks pretty dam close or dead on with both images as seen below unless my eyesight is wrong as well......

post-88251-0-46977400-1445369216_thumb.jpost-88251-0-90152700-1445369235_thumb.j

Anyone else want to say Negative things ? Or is someone just having a bad day ? cause im smiling when the software a lot of people say to buy is showing my results i stated above..Or does Find My Font have its A$$ to get to its elbow as well? Really ? 

Oh I'm smiling too.... and without additional software.

Thats the difference between someone just starting out or learning and someone who has been doing it for many years or longer and someone who respects others and doesnt matter how much they may or may not know as long as they are trying. Glad to know those who are helpful and the ones who refuse to be and to atleast give advice when help isnt worth thier time.But to comment cause a newbie provided it the way he or she knows how is no reason to make a comment of rudeness. At least im trying to help and not doing it with A$$ and and a elbow attitude comment.